My first russian hamster! | Страница 2 | HAMSTER.RU

My first russian hamster!

Тема в разделе "INTERNATIONAL FORUM - ARCHIVE", создана пользователем Pravandi, 27 мар 2012.

1. Alyssa93

Alyssa93 New Member

Pravandi, :Bravo: :good: :haha:

2. Orsana

Orsana New Member

Thanks for wonderful photos! I am so glad to see my boy again! Really, very fluffy! I am so glad that he found such remarkable owner!

3. Alimel

Alimel New Member

Wow, his fur looks gorgeous! :good: Did you groom him before you shoot?

4. Pravandi

Pravandi New Member

Well I kind of groomed him, since otherwise the bedding of his cage is stuck in his fur :D

5. Курносая

Курносая New Member

Very nice boy! :Rose:

6. НатаСмирнова

НатаСмирнова New Member

Very very nice hamster!!!

7. homomaha1

homomaha1 New Member

Very pretty hamster!

8. хомячочек_ru

хомячочек_ru New Member

Pravandi, your hamster is very beautiful! :cupidboy:

:haha:

9. Aleksablablabla

Aleksablablabla New Member

He is very beautiful and pretty!

10. Lagoon

Lagoon New Member

good boy :Rose:

11. Pravandi

Pravandi New Member

I haven't been here for a while, but with proud I can tell you, Cantor became a father, 1 week ago!
    The litter was 6 big, but 1 is lost since today :(

I mated him with my cream longhair satin girl (from England) and she only had in the 5th generation red eyed. But she still carriers it!! Since there is one pup in the litter with red eyes.

But the other surprise, I saw this evening. Cantor is not "just" a chocolate sable boy, but he is Yellow (ToY) too! Since one of the "cream" babies has already black ears and a thin black shade on his back.
    Unfortunately for me, I'm not very "happy" to have yellow and cream in one litter, since it is hard to see, which one is yellow umbrous and which one is sable.

And I would love to breed further with the cream gene, and not with the yellow.

12. Orsana

Orsana New Member

I congratulate on kids!!!!!
    The matter is that mother of Cantor Adeline-has a mysterious color, mated with chocolate Ekler I hoped to check a color, but still precisely I do not know. It or caramel, genetically tortoise, or yellow + (AabbppTotoee) or (AabbppToToee), or honey on rusty (AabbppToToEe). But in any case, it yellow + that is, Cantor were received from it by this gen.
    If from cream mother there are yellow + children, then, it actually, not a sable, and umbrous yellow chocolate. It is the second case already known to me when umbrous yellow + it appears it is indistinguishable from a sable, the first was with Homa Sapiens Zhan Zhak Russo - http://radikal.ua/data/upload/4fa6c/056 ... cd0914.jpg him considered as a sable, it in a dung from a female - a chocolate sable gave tortoise, black and chocolate children.

13. Pravandi

Pravandi New Member

Thank you Olga for your explanation, but I looked it over and over, but even if Cantor is yellow, he can't give his children yellow, only tortoiseshell.
    And I still think one of the bright colors has something to do with yellow, but than the mother needed to give the yellow gene.
    These are the three "specials", I think the middle one is at least cream:

[​IMG]

The top one is a female, red eyed.
    The other two are males.

14. marana

marana New Member

The best hamsters in the world. :Rose:

15. Orsana

Orsana New Member

Pravandi, So can, and mother genetically yellow, or tortoise?
    Kids wonderful!!!!

Поделиться этой страницей